amInext.com® respects your privacy and is committed to protecting any personal information you may share with us through the amInext.com® web site.
amInext.com® does not monitor the privacy policies of any third-party web site that may be referenced or links contained within user-submitted comments and materials.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the amInext.com® web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices may be available to you regarding the use of your non-public personal information;
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your non-public personal information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
amInext.com® is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to, and collect information, that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
amInext.com® does not share, trade, or sell your non-public personal information to third parties. amInext.com® will disclose your personal information to third parties only if:
- We get your consent;
- We are required to do so by applicable law, legal process, and/or governmental authorities;
- We believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, our customers, or others; or
- We are involved in a merger, acquisition, partial or total sale of assets, or other corporate change.
We may use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to fulfill your order.
Your Access to and Control over Information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or modifying your list subscription using the MailChimp.com opt-out provisions:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
amInext.com® does not currently collect non-public personal information from visitors to the amInext.com® web site. All information collected and processed uses reputable third-party list maintenance and ordering services such as MailChimp.com and Amazon.com.
Registration for Reports and Newsletters.
As of this time, all lists containing user information related to the amInext.com® web site uses the opt-in, anti-spam list maintenance services provided from MailChimp.com. You may review these policies and procedures at https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms.
As of this time, all orders for amInext.com® products and services are ordered from, and fulfilled through, third-parties such as amazon.com who provides their own security, manages their own information, and maintains their own privacy and security policies.
Cookies, Site Tracking Beacons, and Web Site Analytics
amInext.com® is hosted on a computer platform supplied by SquareSpace. As a function of the SquareSpace system and other third-party web site evaluation vendors, certain information (also known as web analytics) regarding the user’s computer system, web pages visited, and time spent on the web site may be recorded for the purpose of providing visitors to amInext.com® an optimal “user experience” and to help us deliver effective content more efficiently.
amInext.com® may use tracking beacons and “cookies” on our web site to measure marketing effectiveness and better customize our offerings.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. A web beacon is a link to a remote computer that records access details (time, date, browser, page, etc.), but contains no personally identifiable information.
For example, we may use a cookie to identify you so you would not have to use multiple log-ons to access our web site, or to facilitate web site navigation by recording the previous web page visited.
Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
The amInext.com® web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that amInext.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects non-public personal information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time, the amInext.com® web site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Adult site – No Children.
While amInext.com® is a family-friendly site that does not condone the display of obscene materials or encourage inappropriate comments, amInext.com is a web site designed for adults only. We do not welcome or encourage children to access, use, or interact with our web site.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
amInext.com® is not required to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) as we do not encourage persons under the age of eighteen (18) years of age to access or use the site.
California users of the aminext.com® web site may wish to read about additional privacy protections that are required by California Civil Code Section 1798.83. Should you wish to read the code, it may be found at http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=civ&group=01001-02000&file=1798.80-1798.84
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit the amInext.com® Terms and Conditions Agreement establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the amInext.com® website at www.aminext.com/ ....
European Union General Data Protection Regulation -- Effective May 25, 2018
The GDPR requires that certain safeguards be put in place when transferring personal data outside the European Union. amInext.com® maintains one domain (www.aminext.eu) which redirects to www.aminext.com to allow access to the www.amInext.com site.
amInext.com® uses third-party vendors to host www.amInext.com and to provide email and search functionality, and as such we have no control over the design and operations of these platforms. Therefore, amInext.com® is not subject to many of the GDPR provisions because compliance for these provisions lies with an unaffiliated third-party.
To the extent that user names and email addresses are captured during list operations, this information is stored on external third-party servers whose normal maintenance options allow for the self-management and deletion of this data.
To the extent that users enter search terms into various search boxes contained within the www.amInext.com site, these searches are performed by third-party vendors and amInext.com does not maintain, track, or record such searches.
To the extent that blog comments are maintained on www.aminext.com, we discourage including any personal information or prohibited content. We will not remove any content except by mutual agreement.
To the extent that analytic data is captured and processed, such analytics are anonymized by third-party vendors.
- Increased Territorial Scope (extra-territorial applicability) – amInext.com® uses third-party vendors to host www.amInext.com and as such we have no control over their operations. amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com® uses third-party hosting services to provide site functionality and these third-party services are responsible for compliance under the provisions of the GDPR.
- Breach Notification – amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com® does not maintain, process, or store personal information from its audience at the present time.
- Right to Access – amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com® does not maintain, process, or store personal information from its audience at the present time.
- Right to be Forgotten – amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com® does not collect, maintain, process, or store personal information from its audience at the present time. Any email name and address are under the control of the user and can be self-deleted using the normal and customary functionality of our email vendor.
- Data Portability – amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com does not collect, maintain, process, or store personal information from its audience at the present time.
- Privacy by Design – amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com uses third-party hosting services to provide site functionality and these third-party services are responsible to comply with the GDPR.
- Data Protection Officers -- amInext.com® uses third-party vendors to host www.amInext.com and as such we have no control over their operations. amInext.com® is not subject to this provision because amInext.com® uses third-party hosting services to provide site functionality and these third-party services are responsible for compliance under the provisions of the GDPR.
04-23-2018 (Modified to add EU GDPR provisions)
07-22-2017 (Modified to change email vendor to Mail Chimp)
Copyright 2013-2018, amInext.com® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.